Second week of learning from home

We are now into our second week of working at home. I'm sure everyone misses each other by now, but you have all been doing a great job at fulfilling your assignments at home, and sending me photos and emails so that I can follow your progress.
Image result for koala thumbs up
I am curious how people's sourdough starters are going. I made one at home too, and it's just starting to get kind of gooey like dough. I have never done this before, so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Thanks to those of you who have started the starter and have sent me some pictures. Here are photos from Marcos and Santi, showing how their starters are going.

Displaying Day 1.jpeg
Displaying Mar 22, 2020 at 12:22 PM.png

Yesterday people did the nature scavenger hunt, where they went outside to find all sorts of stuff not only with their eyes, but with their senses of hearing, smell, and touch too! Kaely came up with some nice stuff on her scavenger hunt. Here are photos of some of the things that she found.
We also started out artwork in the style of the abstract painter Jean Michel Basquiat. Those works of art are due on Tuesday, but we have already received one from Kaely. This is a very nice face. I also like the little blurb that the person is saying. Great designs around the outer part of the picture too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCC and Guadalupe gym field trips and Students of the Month for December and January

Fact Flowers, Student of the Month, and Yoga at TISA

3rd grade off to a fantastic start!